Get to know our brewery and take a look behind the scenes during a guided tour - from how the beer is made to how it is enjoyed!
The tour starts with a visit to the brewery's former machine house, to the ""origin of beer"". There you will enjoy a tour through the nearly 1000 years of history of the Bavarian State Brewery Weihenstephan before continuing to learn about the art of brewing. The tour will finish with a beer-tasting session, where you discover the different flavors of our beer specialties.
Brewery tour with tasting. Tours bookable starting in April!
- Monday, 10:00 o´clock, 120 minutes, German language
- Thuesday, 10:00 o´clock, 120 minutes, English language
- Thuesday, 13:30 o´clock, 120 minutes, German language
- Wednesday, 10:00 o´clock, 120 minutes, English language
Fees (tax included):
- Adults from 18 years: 16 €, payment only in cash
- Adolescents from 10 to 17 years of age, access only when accompanied by an adult: 8,00 €, payment only in cash
- Children from 6 to 9 years of age, access only when accompanied by an adult: free of charge, registration required
- Maximum of 15 visitors
- Proof of a full COVID-vaccination, or recovery or negative test. FFP2-masks are mandatory. Thank you for your cooperation!
- If there is a certificate needed (24 hour validity), please get in contact with following link. Self-testing as a proof cannot be accepted: schnelltest-weihenstephan.de
- The tour is not accessible free for disabled people. Some of the rooms can only be accessed by climbing a series of stairs.
Are you interested?
Please get in contact with: email@example.com and tell us the date of your planned visit and the number of visitors. No guided tours outside the defined hours possible.